Use of the Nets
- The nets are for the use of club members only, unless booked via the facilities booking process
- All session must be booked via the form below
- Each session is for a duration of 50 minutes
- Age group players must wear appropriate equipment
- Any damage must be reported to a committee member
- Nets must be locked after use
- The person placing the booking is responsible for ensuring appropriate behaviour
- Only those aged sixteen or over can book a net
- Players in the U15 age group can attend net sessions unsupervised, if parents and guardians approve. In these circumstances the parents and guardians remain responsible for the safety of the players
- Players in the U13 age group and younger must be accompanied by an adult
Please use this form to book the net that you want to use. Any net can be booked. Net 1 is the one on the left, Net 3 on the right. Once booked you will receive an email confirmation, which will include the code for the padlock.
Please don’t pass the code on to anyone. Members must book in order to make use of the nets.
Below the form is a calendar for each net (you may need to refresh the page to see your booking) times that are grey’d out are already booked, if time slots aren’t displayed they have been reserved by the club.
And, to reiterate, the nets are for the use of members only, and the club reserves the right to cancel any booking.